USP TrackSwitch Wireless Burnout Box for AWD – Patent Pending
Convert Your All-Wheel-Drive into a Front-Wheel-Drive – Installs in Minutes (No tools needed)
Ever try to do a burnout on your AWD Volkswagen or Audi? Lame! We think so too. That’s why here at USP Motorsports we agree that every car and driver deserves to burnout as they wish, regardless of drivetrain. Could be to improve your 1/4 times by warming up your tires, or just for some fun, we’ve created this plug and play kit that allows you to do just that on your AWD VW/Audi. Installation is easy and only takes a few minutes.
This is a wireless remote and receiver kit that allows you to electronically disable your rear differential, allowing for a front wheel drive burnout. If used for a 1/4 or straight line racing, simply click the “FWD” button, disabling the rear diff, burnout, click the “AWD” button and line up for your launch. If you’re using this just for some fun burnouts (Yeah, we love those too), just press “FWD” and let it rip!
Don’t care to do a burnout? This kit can also be used to disable the rear diff for Dyno Pulls. Most shops use a 2 wheel dyno instead of an all wheel dyno. This allows you to get power figures on a Dyno pull without having to search for a shop that has an all wheel dyno. Sure you could use the factory “Dyno Mode”, but a quick search on YouTube will tell you why that’s a bad idea. Our kit ensures your rear diff stays disabled for the duration of the dyno pull and until you press that “AWD”.
This kit does not require an ignition power cycle, and the install is as easy as clicking in two plugs.
Why Do You Need It?
- Improve 1/4 Drag Times (Improved Front Tire Traction – Hot Tires)
- 2-Wheel Dyno Pulls
- Front-Wheel Burnouts
- Because You Deserve It!
- Wireless Switch (Plug and Play)
- (2) Wireless RF Remotes (1 with double sided tape installed)
- USP Stickers (Pair)
- USP “Remove Before Launch” Keychain
Fitment (Only for vehicles with a Gen 5 AWD Haldex electronic differential):
- Volkswagen Golf R 2.0T (2015-2019)
- Volkswagen Tiguan 4Motion (2018-2019)
- Volkswagen Atlas 4Motion (2018+)
- Volkswagen Arteon 4Motion (2019+)
- Volkswagen Alltrack (2016+)
- Audi A3 Quattro 2.0T (2014-2018)
- Audi S3 2.0T (2015-2018)
- Audi RS3 2.5T (2018+)
- Audi TT 8S Quattro (2014+)
- Audi TTRS 8S Quattro (2018+)
- Audi Q3 Quattro (2014+)
Other Vehicle Fitments Available Below (more vehicles being tested, contact us if your vehicle is not listed):
- USP TrackSwitch Wireless Burnout Box for AWD – Gen 5 (All MQB Models)
- USP TrackSwitch Wireless Burnout Box for AWD – Gen 4 VW (MK6 Golf R)
- USP TrackSwitch Wireless Burnout Box for AWD – Gen 4 Audi (8J TTRS)
*** Please note this kit is for off-road use only. It does not require a power cycle to function, but a cycle is necessary to clear dashboard lights. Several dash errors will be displayed when enabling FWD mode, these are temporary. After using this kit and putting your car back to AWD mode, simply enable the parking sensor (if applicable), then power cycle the car. Do not attempt to use this switch while driving. The vehicle must be stopped and either in neutral or park.